We would love to hear from anyone interested in teaching English in a small, well-resourced school located in Tongren, a prefecture in eastern Guizhou Province, located in southwest China.
If you are an outgoing person and would like to teach children, please join our school as a foreign teacher. We offer full-time teaching positions. Foreign teachers should have between 15 and 20 teaching hours per week, with a minimum of 60 teaching hours per month. Foreign teachers are paid RMB 250-300 per class.
Your students are between five and seventeen years old. English skills range from nonexistent to advanced, depending on each student’s age and ability. Classes consist of a maximum of 30 children within three years age of each other. Students regularly have Qihang English classes twice a week with their Chinese English teachers.
Potential applicants need:
• At least a BS or BA; TESOL-trained teacher preferred but not essential
• Teaching experience is an advantage
• Some Chinese language skills are an advantage but not essential
• A valid passport from one of the following: USA, Republic of Ireland, The United Kingdom,
Commonwealth of Australia, New Zealand or Canada
Tongren Qihang English Training School
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities and Colleges
Qihang English Training School,an English Training School located in Tongren, a prefecture in eastern Guizhou Province, southwest China. Our school was founded in 2002,with four branch schools and a kindergarten.We have about 2000 students from different ages.Our students are between five and seventeen years old with English skills ranging from nonexistent to advanced, depending on each student’s age and ability. Foreign Teachers' role is to review and improve material previously taught by the students' Chinese teacher.
More details: please apply the job and contact us.
- Current Location: Other cities China
- Address: No 77 jiefang Road, Tongren, Guizhou, China